A while back, I got tagged from a random poster. I have been veeeerrrryyyy slow in getting around to following through on this. I have to admit, it's hard to think of anything that I might want to post on here for anyone to see.
1. I am an extremely private person and most people do not really know me.
2. I love, love, love shoes!!! The more the merrier! My motto is: If the shoe fits...buy it in every color!
3. I enjoy ironing and often iron my bedding. Weird, huh?
4. I am not anywhere close to the person I was in high school. My husband said that if he had known me in high school he would have never married me.
5. I am deathly afraid of bodies of water where I can't see the bottom.
6. I was named Business Student of the Year my senior year of high school. I was also named Most Likely to Have Ten Kids but not because a crystal ball saw that I would marry a Mormon. Maybe it had something to do with all the partying? I think that it's totally funny that I now have 9 kids.
7. I am a major homebody and have no desire to travel.
8. Someday I would like to be a foster parent and do emergency placements of infants and toddlers.
Well, that's it! Not very exciting, huh? I actually had to go back and change some of those after the first posting. I'm just so darn private that it was driving me nuts having a couple of the original things that I said hanging out there for anyone to run across. :)