Ok, so I know that January is almost over but I don't think it is too late to make some goals for 2009. Here are some things that I am going to accomplish this year:
1. Get back on my workout schedule (again). Notice that I didn't say stay on my workout schedule. I just have to get back on one. But for how long, who knows? I always like to leave a nice loophole, just in case.
2. Conquer the mending pile. Known to my family as the clothes graveyard. I recently did some mending and gave the clothes back to my kids. You would have thought that it was Christmas. "I thought I had lost it"...."Wow, I didn't think I'd ever see that again"...One kid even hugged and kissed his long lost sweatshirt. It takes so little to make them happy, apparently.
3. Finish organizing the house. I want all those tubs full of....well...ok, I'm not even sure what is in them anymore, but I want them all nice and tidy.
4. Set up a clothes closet for the church. I want to help us help each other. Seems like a worthwhile project to tackle.
5. Get one room in the house totally done. That means (Corey are you listening?) com-plete-ly done. Moldings, trim, curtains, decor, closet doors. Just one little itsy bitsy room, pleeeeaaassseee?
I probably have more, but let's face it, I don't want to wear myself out. It's a good start anyway. Hold me accountable please. Ok, don't really, no need for that, I hope...