Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Homemade Granolie Bars

Ever looked at the list on ingredients on a box of granolie bars?

Nope, that's not a typo.

Gra.no.lie bars

That's what we call them around them here parts.

Anywhoo...

Some of the granolie bar ingredients I can't even pronounce.

Not yummy.

So, I found this recipe. (Click on the word "this" to take you there.)

I have mixed it up with different nuts. Peanuts, filberts or almonds. All good.

The last time I made these, I made eight batches and I added some flax seed just because I can do sneaky mom stuff like that.

Delicious!

1 comment:

Christina, Tyler & Logan said...

Thank you so much for posting this. I have been looking for a granola bar recipe for more than a year and could never find just what I was looking for. This is it!