Friday, April 24, 2009

White trash moment

First, just let me say that I absolutely love, love, love Halloween!

I big red puffy heart it!

So much that a couple of years ago I had my uncle build me a life size coffin for my 6 ft vampire, Count Edward, oh, I so wish Vigor.

But, the lazy busy people that we are, we never got around to putting the coffin back in the barn, where we keep it to scare the kids from going in there where it resides the rest of the year.

So, today, when I went out on the porch to check on the kids and saw Hannah on top of the coffin, I yelled loudly

"Hannah! You get off that coffin, right now!"

As if I need any more reasons for the neighbors to think that we are crazy...

1 comment:

Ginger said...

"You might be a redneck if..." Thanks for my Friday afternoon laugh!