Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 things that I discovered

While traveling for hours and hours and hours with kiddos...

1. My cheeks spreading to the width of the van seat was not a permanent condition. At first, I was worried. Because I sat there that long.

2. A fully charged battery on my earplugs I-pod is worth it's weight in gold. Because, if it went dead, then I would have to listen to the kids annoying each other wouldn't have my cool music to listen to.

3. After driving, clutching the steering wheel for hours, my hand resembled a claw. Thankfully that was only a temporary condition...unlike insanity. ahem...

Hopefully traveling with kids is like childbirth.

Meaning that you eventually forget the pain and just remember the good times...

Otherwise, we may not ever leave on our trip to Utah...

No comments: