Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cruisin

Here in the local town, is a yearly event called "The Function in Junction" It is where lots of people with nothing better to do bring in their old cars and cruise up and down the main drag, for several hours.

Because, I was feeling guilty about sampling too much cream cheese frosting I thought it would be nice to take the younger kids for a walk, we went down to check out the old cars.

In case I got tired of pushing the stroller Because I wanted to spend some time with Joshua too, he tagged along with us.





Here are the kids, having their own cruise in. Or as we like to call it, the Dysfunction in Junction.



Color me crazy but there is only so much exhaust, smoking, testosterone, and general body funk that this old gal can take before...*Yawn*...Ho Hum, Ho Hum...So, after "cruisin" for about six blocks and listening to all the funny comments regarding my triple stroller we left the beaten path and headed to the store so I could buy rabbit food some salad.



Maybe it is because I don't speak Car but I just don't see the point of the whole "Cruise In".



However, if there was an event where people cruised up and down the street in really cute shoes, then, I would pull up a lawn chair any ol day!


No comments: