Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just when I thought that I'd heard it all

I honestly thought that at this point in my motherhood career I had heard it all and some of them over and over and over again...

I had these three little QT pies in the triple stroller and Lily in the frontpack no wonder my back has problems and was at the store.

A lady came up to the stroller and stood there looking at Matthew, Hannah and Levi.

She turned to me and asked,

"Are them three twins?"

Because I suspected that she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box I didn't laugh but a woman standing nearby did...and loud.


I just smiled and told her "nope, they sure aren't."


But I have to give her credit...I hadn't heard that one before.

4 comments:

Chelley said...

ahhh never heard that before LOL LOL


how you didnt burst out laughing!! my hat if off to you!

Dawnelle said...

oh, that is hilarious! lol!!!

rachel said...

i can't stop laughing!!!!

(i read that comment with a white trash drawl, fyi)

Shosh said...

LOL! Some people just arent the brightest, are they?