But, a large amount of earrings = digging through a large heap of earrings, trying to find ones that match.
This is an easy and cheap solution!
We made several of these out of frames that I picked up cheap at Goodwill.
I took the glass and backing out and then Corey painted the frames the colors that I wanted.
I bought some wire screen mesh in a roll at Walmart and cut it to fit.
After the frames are dry, simply staple the screen on, pulling it as tight as you can.
These are hung using those "alligator teeth" looking hangers, nailed into the back.
The ribbon is only for a decorative touch.
Love the way these turned out and love the way all the earrings are now organized!