10. You know the layout of the Goodwill store in your town like the back of your hand.
9. The staff there knows you by name.
8. Your idea of a perfect "Girl's Day Away" involves shopping at every Goodwill in your area.
7. The staff at Goodwill is aware of what project you are working on at home and have seen pictures of your finished projects.
6. Your kids closets are full of items which came almost exclusively from Goodwill.
5. When someone mentions that you need to join a 12 step program for your Goodwill shopping addiction, you immediately start fantasizing that your local Goodwill is only 12 steps from your front door.
4. When your son calls your cell phone, the first question out of his mouth is, "Which Goodwill are you at?"
3. You daydream about being at Goodwill.
2. Working at Goodwill is your idea of a dream job.
1. You have shopped there so much that you have cracked their "color of the day" code and know what items will go on sale and when.
In case you haven't figured it out by now...
I love Goodwill!
And what is not to love?
See these glass candle holders?
World Market's price? $70 (for the big one)
Goodwill's price? $10
Retail price on a brown leather, king sized headboard? $1000
Goodwill's price? $60 (yes, I know, I totally scored on that one!)
The fact of the matter is, that I wouldn't pay retail for those things.
Nor can I afford to.
But, even if I could...
Why would I?
Me lovey some Goodwill!