Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Michael and Joseph

The twins just turned 15!

How this can be, I'm not sure.

They were just destructive toddlers a few days ago.

Homemade biscuits and gravy was what they requested for dinner.

The birthday boys

My Irish triplets.

Is there such a thing?

Irish twins are kiddos born less then 12 months apart so twins and a sibling born less then a year apart are Irish triplets...right?

Or maybe, it should just be referred to as insanity.

Because that, it definitely was.

Our Lily Pad

Levi and Hannah

Please ignore the grossness of this room.

We are getting ready to tear it all apart.

I swear.

The head honcho and Matthew (who has food on his face)

If you look reeeeaaaal hard at the Ficus tree in the background, you can see the pink price tag from Goodwill still on it.

I should probably take that off, huh?

Lily Pad, Joshua and Matthew

Michael and Hannah Banana

My 15 year old twins.

That sounds weird to say that.

They are talking about getting their driver's permits.

Heaven help us all.

Please excuse the bum ugly wrapping paper on their presents.

I found it at Goodwill for $1.

Happy Birthday Twinerds!

2 comments:

Mom in High Heels said...

Happy birthday to your boys! What good looking boys they are. All of your kids are. You must be so proud.

rachel said...

Unbelievable they're 15. Wow. I remember when you were pregnant with them... (((sigh))) My how time flies!