Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beads, Beads and more beads

My dad, who has more stuff then anyone I know, came across a big ol' box of mardi gras beads at a garage sale.

He immediately thought not of the parent that would have to continually pick them off of the floor of his granddaughters and scooped them up.

My kiddos love these beads and didn't even have to flash anyone to get them.

This is a good thing, trust me.


Hope they are peanut butter proof.
Notice she picked out all the purple ones...
Levi kind of looks like Mr. T, doesn't he?
And Matthew made a sling for himself because he wanted to look like Grandpa.

My dad was in a sling at the time.

Apparently rolling a full sized excavator downhill (while not wearing a seatbelt) will get you a concussion, broken bones and stitches.

Luckily, Matthew didn't choose to reenact that part.

Thanks Dad!

I think...

1 comment:

Jensamom23 said...

What fun!...the beads, not the lack of seat belt.